1. Parents/ Guardians will be bound by the school rules in all respects which may be changed from time to time. In all matters of dispute, the decision of the Principal will be binding on the Parents/ Guardians.
2. In accordance with the rules of the school, the Parents / Guardians will accept and authorize participation of their wards in compulsory programmes of tours, treks, camps, sports and cultural functions etc. during their stay at the school.
3. The Parents / Guardians will hold the school indemnified against all claims arising through illness, accident or any other cause.
4. The Parents / Guardians will authorize the Principal and through him the staff of the school to act in local parentis of their wards while they are in the school or on tours, treks, camps etc.
5. The Parents / Guardians will authorize the Principal to take necessary action on their behalf in case of any emergency operation or any other such conditions where their permission is needed but cannot be obtained in time.
6. The Parents / Guardians will agree that in the event of their child / children being withdrawn during the course of the year, whatever the reason, the full fee laid down by the school for the whole year will be paid by them.
7. Smoking, use of tobacco in any form, use of alcoholic drinks or drugs, leaving school or station without permission are strictly prohibited. Students involving in any such or similar activities will be expelled from the school.
8. The Principal is fully empowered to remove a student from school and hostel if in his opinion the student has failed to accept the discipline of the school and his / her continued presence is detrimental to the interest of the other students of the school and / or the student fails to come up to the academic standard of his/ her class and when detention in the same class would make the student too old for his / her class.
9. All Parents will sign an agreement with the school at the time when their ward joins the school.